Belle Square Downtown Clinic Now Open
A new option to meet the health care needs of employers
With the opening of the new clinic in Belle Square, Mayo Clinic Health System – Franciscan Healthcare is applying an innovative care model that meets people where they work, live and visit.
Located on the northwest corner of the Belle Square development, the new clinic was conceived and designed to meet the needs of a growing and diverse downtown population.
- Employees need less time away from work to get care for an illness or injury
- Employers can use employee health services such as flu shots, wellness services or counseling
- Downtown residents now have a doctor within walking distance
- Visitors to downtown hotels have ready access to acute care
Joseph Behn, M.D., medical director for Belle Square, expects to see a mix of patients who live or work in the downtown area and whose needs may be relatively urgent. Dr. Behn is joined by other family medicine providers including physician assistants and nurse practitioners plus behavioral health counselors and wellness providers.
Care that fits your life
The Belle Square clinic provides a higher level of convenience. With the availability of walk-in and same-day appointments, a growing downtown workforce can receive care and return to work faster. The clinic’s six exam rooms, procedure room and behavioral health consultation room accommodate patients with a wide range of needs, including lab tests and radiology.
- Treatment for injuries and illness
- Primary care visits
- Employee Assistance Program services
- Lab testing and screening
- Onsite radiology/imaging
- Wellness programs, lunch and learns, coaching
Open 6 days a week
Monday through Thursday
7:30 am–6:30 pm
7:30 am–5:30 pm
9 am–3 pm
The clinic is located at 232 3rd St. N., La Crosse (northwest corner of the Belle Square complex). For appointments, call 608-392-7400.