Why is mobile mammography an opportunity for employers?
Because it’s a high-visibility, high-value benefit
Women place high value on benefits that promote health… often even more than compensation. On-site health services deliver a clear message that you proactively support their well being.
Because everyday life gets in the way
Women have a high awareness of breast cancer. But they have priorities other than themselves, so they put it off. At least a third of your female employees are probably overdue for their mammogram right now.
Because Mayo Clinic Health System delivers what’s important
- Convenience No-wait appointments, most under 15 minutes
- Accuracy 3-D digital technology captures more accurate imaging of dense breast tissue, with fewer callbacks for additional imaging and up to 40% fewer false-positives
- Privacy and confidentiality The same as a clinic appointment
- Expert care A Mayo Clinic board-certified radiologist reviews all results
- Guidance Patients are notified if their breast tissue is dense so they can make informed health decisions, such as discussing with their doctor whether MBI imaging is recommended
- Fast results Mailed to the patient within two weeks of screening
- Coordination The employee’s primary care doctor receives all results
- Cost is covered Age-appropriate annual screenings are covered
Because we bring the clinic to you
We make it simple to arrange a worksite breast cancer screening event for 25 or more employees.
- The planning and promotion tools you’ll need for your screening event
- Minimal disruption to the workday
- Minimal cost
- Individual screening cost submitted to the health plan as no-cost preventive care
Learn more about economical, convenient screening events
If you have employees in western Wisconsin or southeast Minnesota, Mayo Clinic Health System can bring breast cancer screening and many other health services to your workplace.
at 608-960-2748 to schedule your breast cancer screening event.
Use the inquiry form
to learn about other on-site services and pricing.
Try out our online proposal tool
to plan and budget your employee health, safety or wellness program. Start with your goals, such as cost containment, building satisfaction and retention or improving safety. Browse featured packages, or explore individual care options and pricing.